Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Candle holder from CR1261

Hi! Today I want to show you how I made an  candle holder  from CR1261 and a box for it.































 Over the COL1303- Flower and LR0301-Love I puted structure paste to give them  texture and than I colored them with a soft yellow ink. The little flowers are made with a punch.






The candle goes in the box












Materials:
LR0301-Love, Marianne Design;
CR1261, Marianne Design;
Col1303-Flovers, Marianne Design;
Callas, JU0869, Marianne Design;
Punch for flowers, ribbons, Pearl Maker by Waco





16 comentarii:

PElena said...

It is so beautiful! Super!!!

Simona said...

Esti minunata ,un izvor nesfarsit de frumos, gingas ... caldura...puritate...Felicitari!!!

Janny van Woerkens said...

Hello Mihaela

What have you made a beautiful box with flowers.
A fine idee from that stencil.I have it also.
Also thank you very much for your messages on my blog.
Many greetings from me and have a good evening.
Janny

Sorana said...

Absolut superb! :)

SD pooja said...

This is a beautiful set ! Loved the floral arrangement and the delicate diecut looks WOW !

Joan Ficker said...

This is gorgeous. Love the soft colors and the design. What a beautiful gift!!!!!

Mar Knutsel said...

Wonderfull creations

Greats Marian

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Oh wow, this looks so gorgeous, really an artist at work, the candle-holder, the flowers, everything looks stunning. Greetings Miranda

hania739 said...

Wow - jest po porostu cudny :))

Marjorie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Arleta said...

box jes poprostu niezienski

Anonymous said...

Oh Mihaela you are a very gifted artist - your work is superb and it's obvious that it brings you much joy. Thank you for sharing your creations, I hope it also brings you much prosperity.

Mary Mac

gré said...

heel erg mooi
mooie kleuren

groetjes gré

Wybrich said...

So beautiful and elegant! A wonderful idea with the CR1261!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely stunning!! The box is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers!! And the way you created the candle holder is fabulous!! This is so amazing!! I love, love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Baukje said...

so beautiful, I love it!
Greetings Holland.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!